A presentation will be done on Wednesday June 8, 2011 by renouned attorney Jeffrey Crown on Living Trusts. Some of the key talking points will include:
– Most people do not actually need trusts.
– A so called “living ” trust does not save Connecticut probate court fees.
– You do not need a trust to have your assets distributed efficiently.
– Having a trust does not significantly speed up the administration of your estate.
– You do not need a trust to legally designate a trusted person to take care of you and your financial affairs if you become disabled.
The presentation will be held in the Senior Resource Center, Assisted Living Services, Inc. 74 South Broad St. Meriden, CT. from 4pm to 5pm. and is open to the public.