Connecticut Live-in Caregivers
When circumstances arise that require a more extended in-home care solution, we offer 24-hour services provided by a specially trained live-in caregiver. 24/7 coverage ensures that your loved one can remain at home with help to promote safety and wellness.
Our Connecticut live-in caregivers primarily assist with personal care*, transfers and food preparation. They monitor safety, provide medication reminders and report changes in your loved one’s condition. In addition, live-in caregivers keep a clean and safe home environment at all times.
Once we develop our comprehensive care plan our 24 hour live in caregiver can provide the following based on the plan that is created:
- Personal Care is assistance with the activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Medication reminders can be provided to ensure that your loved one is compliant with taking prescriptions that are necessary to maintain optimal health.
- Assistance with transferring and mobility is key to ensuring that falls are avoided and that quality of life is increased and maintained.
- Meal Preparation is an important aspect of everyday life for an aging adult. Our live in caregiver will cook nutritious meals according to a health care providers plan or the family’s dietary wishes.
- Incontinence care can be provided to maintain dignity and self respect in aging adults.
- Light housekeeping will be performed daily as part of the care plan.
- Safety Monitoring and companionship are both important and necessary tasks for our caregiving mission for aging in place.
Certified Caregiving Staff
All of our Connecticut live-in caregivers have received training in a certified Home Health Aide or Certified Nurses Aide Program. Even though our services are considered non-medical we find that caregivers who are trained in-home health care make the services that we provide “top-notch” above the rest.
Making the best match
We encourage the families of our clients to meet and participate in selecting the best caregiver for the unique needs of their loved one.
We can also provide Extended Care Services throughout Connecticut in 8, 10, or 12-hour shifts with Personal Care Assistants (PCA’S) who are similarly trained.
* To provide personal carewe will get documentation from your Primary Care Physician that your medical condition is chronic and stable.