The Belle+ 3G emergency alert pendant with fall detection, GPS and WiFi location technologies is now available at Assisted Living Technologies. This new emergency alert pendant is ideal for active seniors, providing confidence to live life on their own terms. Families and loved ones can locate the user online, with free mobile applications or via text message, enabling them to stay connected.
Most significant is the automatic fall detection technology. If a fall is detected, the Belle+ can automatically connect the user to an emergency care specialist or dispatch emergency personnel. The unit does not require the user to press the button.
Features of the Belle+ Emergency Alert Pendant
- If the Belle+ unit detects that a user has fallen, it automatically connects the user with emergency care specialists, anywhere in the US using the AT&T network.
- Specialists can use GPS, WiFi and cellular triangulation technologies to locate the user, and can speak through the unit and view user-provided information.
- Includes powerful, built in 2-way voice technology.
- Specialists can dispatch emergency personnel or loved ones to help, depending on what is needed.
- Caregivers can locate their loved ones’ Belle+ device online, with a free mobile app or with a text message.
- Belle+ features a rechargeable battery that can last up to 5 days per charge, and it comes with a simple charging cradle.
- Users and caregivers can receive low battery and power off alerts.
- Safe to use in shower.
Assisted Living Technologies strives to provide senior technology solutions to help seniors continue living safely in the comfort of their own homes. In addition to a variety of personal emergency response devices, we offer remote monitoring, fall prevention, medication management, wander prevention, and home safety technology for seniors.
For more information on emergency alert pendants or other senior care technology solutions, please contact our office at (203) 235-TECH (8324).