PCA Job Description
We are currently seeking compassionate, highly-skilled, and reliable Personal Care Assistants (PCA) to serve as part of our growing home care team. In this demanding but highly rewarding role, you will work with our clients to support their physical or mental challenges in their everyday lives so they can remain in their homes. You will focus on helping them with basic personal hygiene and domestic tasks as needed, according to their requirements and limitations. You will provide compassionate care and assistance and document client progress, either written, electronically or verbally, to help ensure their overall wellbeing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide basic domestic services (i.e. meal prep, laundry, light housework)
- Provide companionship and engage in conversation with the client
- Assist with mobility issues, helping client get in and out of bed, wheelchair, etc.
- Remind client to take medications
- Help with personal hygiene (i.e. brushing teeth, toileting, bathing)
- Change bed linens regularly
- Assist with all daily activities, based on client’s limitations and needs
- Provide a caring and positive presence for the client
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum one year of experience working in healthcare setting
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- 401K Plan
- Bonus Incentives
- Direct Deposit
- Health/Supplemental Benefits
- Paid on a Weekly Basis
- Paid Sick Time
- Training Programs/Lab
Ready to submit your resume?
Apply now using our online application. If you have any questions please contact us at 203-634-8668.