We are currently seeking compassionate, highly skilled, and reliable Live-In Caregivers to serve as part of our growing home health care team. In this demanding but highly rewarding role, you will work with our clients to support their physical or mental challenges in their everyday lives so they can remain in their homes. You will focus on helping them with basic personal hygiene and domestic tasks as needed, according to their requirements and limitations. You will provide compassionate care and assistance and document client progress, either written or verbal, to help ensure their overall wellbeing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide basic domestic services (i.e. meal prep, laundry, light housework)
- Provide companionship and engage in conversation with the clients
- Assist with mobility issues, helping client get in and out of bed, wheelchair, etc.
- Remind client to take medications
- Help with personal hygiene (i.e. brushing teeth, toileting, bathing)
- Change bed linens regularly
- Assist with all daily activities, based on client’s limitations and needs
- Provide a caring and positive presence for the client
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum one year of experience working in homecare or healthcare setting
- Valid drivers license is a plus, but not required
- 401K Plan
- Bonus Incentives
- Direct Deposit
- Health/Supplemental Benefits
- Paid on a Weekly Basis
- Paid Sick Time
- Training Programs/Lab
Ready to submit your resume?
Apply now using our online application. If you have any questions please contact us at 203-634-8668.