Companions and Homemakers Throughout Connecticut
Our most commonly requested service in Connecticut is for our companions and homemakers. These caregivers focus their time and attention on providing a clean and safe home environment for each client.
Our amazing schedulers can often send the same caregiver for each visit so that the best working relationship can be established and maintained with your loved one.
Our staff provide a wide range of homemaker and companion services throughout Connecticut including:
- Light Housekeeping (vacuuming, dusting, laundry, interior windows, washing floors)
- Meal Preparation, Meal Planning & Grocery Shopping
- Personal Care Assistance (bathing, dressing, toileting, ambulation, in-home transfers)*
- Transportation & Escorting (doctor appointments, social engagements, shopping, religious services)
Our homemakers and companions also make every effort to spot and address any potential safety issues that exist in the home and will continue to monitor the client’s safety throughout the relationship.
Along with the services listed above, our homemakers and companions do the little things with clients that make a big difference like playing cards, doing crafts, setting up holiday decorations, and accompanying on walks or other activities.
Everything our homemakers and companions do is aimed at providing Connecticut seniors with a higher standard of living and better quality of life.
* To provide personal care we will get documentation from your Primary Care Physician that your medical condition is chronic and stable.
Looking for an innovative and cost-effective solution to care for a Connecticut senior at home? Check out our Care Plus Program which combines remote monitoring technology with a real caregiver!
We provide homemakers and companions in the following Connecticut counties:
- Litchfield County
- Hartford County
- Tolland County
- Windham County
- Fairfield County
- New Haven County
- Middlesex County
- New London County