Shoreline Eldercare Alliance & Assisted Living Services invite you to
“LIFE HAPPENS: ARE YOU READY?”
Join us at this Life Happens event to discuss a variety of senior planning topics.
Sunday, November 5
2- 4 pm
Willoughby Wallace Library
146 Thimble Island Road, Stony Creek, Branford (Directions)
This informative session will include the following presenters:
- Janet Woxland RN, Administrator, Branford Hills Health Care Center
- Steve Cudgma, Account Executive, The Richard Squeri Insurance Agency
- Joan Reed Wilson, Attorney at Law, Wilson, Pinder and Snow LLC
- Jeff Klarman, WS Clancy Funeral Home
- Moderator: Bernadette DiGiulian, Geriatric Care Manager, Elder Caring LLC
Please attend the Life Happens event to hear important information on these topics and more:
- Are all necessary documents in place?
- Are you in the best Medicare plan FOR YOU?
- What do you know about Medicaid benefits?
- Do you know about pre-planning your funeral?
All are welcome. Refreshments will be provided.
For more information contact the Shoreline Eldercare Alliance.