Scheduling Manager Job Description
The role of the Scheduling Manager is to ensure that clients get required services and that caregivers schedules are accurate. This is not just another desk position! Our Managers do un-announced and planned in-home visits to assure quality of services and that we have the “best match” for our home care clients. We believe in teamwork and respect and the candidate will work closely with other regional Scheduling Managers, Branch Director, and HR Manager for support.
Assisted Living Services, Inc. is a premier homecare agency providing services to seniors and individuals with disabilities throughout Connecticut since 1996. Our agency is innovative, progressive, and forward thinking. In addition to our homecare agency we have as separate company called Assisted Living Technologies, Inc. in which we utilize primarily wireless, sensor-based technologies either alone or in conjunction with homecare services to help our clients age safely in place. Our companies have been recognized on the State level and Nationally for innovation in homecare. Both companies are family owned and operated and we value our talented management team and all caregivers greatly. Consider us for your best job ever!
- Take new referrals and schedule the best match with client and caregivers
- Coordinate and schedule shifts as well as fill in coverage while keeping overtime at a minimum
- Supervise and manage caregivers in respective territory/assignment
- Interview and hire quality caregivers
- Work with our Electronic Visit Verification system to ensure 90%+ visit compliance
- Collaborate with Payroll Department to ensure all visits are accounted for by managing caregiver’s timekeeping requirements (EVV, timesheets, etc.)
- Keep track of clients changes in service and condition (ie: hospitalizations, re-starts)
- Rotational after-hours on-call (paid)
- Manage 60-day reports
- Maintain 90%+ satisfaction scores for both clients and caregivers from our quality assurance surveys
- Provide ongoing coaching and feedback to those whom you supervise
- Communicate annual Performance Reviews to all caregivers whom you supervise
- Complete special projects and assignments as needed
- Previous experience in Home Care is required
- Knowledge and proficiency in computer use
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be kind, caring, compassionate and demonstrated ability to work well with others.
- Must have own transportation
- High School graduate with some college preferred.
Hours of Work:
- Full-time Salaried position. Overtime exempt. Minimum of 40 hours / week.
- Monday through Friday for the duration of the Training Period.
- Upon completion of the Training, the days worked will be scheduled for Monday through Friday, Tuesday through Saturday or Sunday through Thursday.
- Opportunity for advancement
- Generous Salary
- Healthcare options (medical insurance, supplemental insurance thru AFLAC)
- 401k with 4% company match
- Paid Vacation & Sick time
- Use of Company cars for client visits
Ready to submit your resume?
Apply now using our online application. If you have any questions please contact us at 203-634-8668.