Are you looking for a REWARDING position where you can earn TIME-AND-A-HALF?
Starting at $18.00 per hour for all hours worked.
Assisted Living Services, Inc. is a family owned and operated Home Care Agency and has been in the Home Care industry for almost 25 years!
If you are a CNA, HHA or PCA and are willing to care for Clients who are COVID-19+, PLEASE APPLY.
“A Hero is an Ordinary Individual Who Finds the Strength to Persevere and Endure in Spite of Overwhelming Obstacles”
We are currently seeking compassionate, highly skilled, and reliable Personal Care Assistants (PCA) to serve as part of our growing home care team. Our Personal Care Assistants (PCA) provide our clients with assistance in Activities of Daily Living (ADLs). We hire caregivers that have received specialized training through CNA, HHA, PCA programs. In this demanding but highly rewarding role, you will work with our clients to support their physical or mental challenges in their everyday lives so they can remain in their homes. You will focus on helping them with basic personal hygiene and domestic tasks as needed, according to their requirements and limitations. You will provide compassionate care and assistance and document client progress, either written, electronically or verbally, to help ensure their overall well-being.
- Assisted Living Services is here every step of the way to make sure that you are completely safe by providing you with the necessary training tools and PPE that you will require.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide basic domestic services (i.e. meal prep, laundry, light housework)
- Provide companionship and engage in conversation with the client
- Assist with mobility issues, helping client get in and out of bed, wheelchair, etc.
- Remind client to take medications
- Help with personal hygiene (i.e. brushing teeth, toileting, bathing)
- Change bed linens regularly
- Assist with all daily activities, based on client’s limitations and needs
- Provide a caring and positive presence for the client
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
Requirements and Qualifications
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Minimum one year of experience working in healthcare setting
- 401K Plan
- Bonus Incentives
- Direct Deposit
- Health/Supplemental Benefits
- Paid on a Weekly Basis
- Paid Sick Time
- Training Programs/Lab
Ready to submit your resume?
Apply now using our online application. If you have any questions please contact us at 203-634-8668.