Community Outreach Liaison Job Description
We are a well-established local homecare agency enjoying 22+ years of success. Our goal is to improve our clients quality of life by providing the highest level of care and by creating independence in the home. Due to company growth this has opened a brand-new position for us, a Community Outreach Liaison in or Meriden office, to cover Central CT and Hartford county. This is a wonderful opportunity for an outgoing, energetic, motivated individual who is marketing and sales oriented and would enjoy being part of an amazing, dynamic team.
The community outreach liaison is responsible for promoting our non-medical, in home care services for seniors and generating new referrals for Assisted Living Services, Inc. as well as our subsidiaries by building and maintaining relationships with company resources in all service areas (nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, assisted living facilities, hospitals, adult daycare, hospice, elder law attorneys, geriatric care managers, etc.). You will support business development by participating in community marketing activities and working to establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
The preferred candidate will be; a professional, polished, an excellent communicator, a quick learner, empathetic, compassionate and savvy with a desire to achieve goals and make a difference in the lives of others. Building and nurturing an extensive network of community contacts to promote Assisted Living Service’s reputation as the preferred senior care services provider to all facilities and senior care professionals in our community.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and nurture professional relationships with the key staff at each of our community facilities.
- Responsible for acquiring and managing key facility accounts to secure referral clients.
- Meet with facility contacts at least monthly to discuss their priorities and how we can assist them.
- Participate in all senior care and other networking events at these facilities and in our community to represent and promote our services. This will require attending evening and weekend events.
- Respond immediately to all service inquiries from facilities and senior care professionals.
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up with all the facilities senior care professionals regarding potential clients and families who have yet to commit to service.
- Work closely with other team members to coordinate and ensure that the facility client’s care is fully compliant with their Services Agreement.
- Maintain ongoing communication with the facilities about each referral client and with our staff responsible for that client.
- Consult with Director of Marketing on any quality assurance concerns as required.
- Maintain open and effective communication with clients, family members, facility contacts, business owner, colleagues and caregivers
- Help to educate clients, families, caregivers and office staff about available resources available to assist seniors in our community.
- Participate in relevant office meetings.
- Seek testimonials and encourage online and written reviews from clients/families.
- Provide weekly updates of activities to Director of Marketing.
- Weekly Activities: Each week Sales Rep / Community Liaison to visit multiple accounts and record results and activities on Salesforce.
- In – Services: It should be a goal to have a least (2) In-Services per month in different locations.
- Networking Events: There are always networking events throughout the State. The goal is to attend at least 2 per month.
- Trade Shows and Conferences: This position requires attending and assisting with all trade shows and conferences that are agreed upon by the marketing team
- Assist with marketing strategies, budgeting, and event planning by developing various elements essential for the growth of Assisted Living Services, Inc and their subsidiaries
- Contribute to company social media and web based platforms to promote the brand and generate potential leads
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have bachelor’s degree with a business or healthcare focus
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in homecare, healthcare, hospice, or assisted living community marketing/sales
- Must have skills in all aspects of sales and marketing
- Must have exceptional communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Generous Salary and Commission Compensation
- Healthcare options (medical insurance, supplemental insurance thru AFLAC)
- 401k with a company 4% match
- Paid Vacation & sick time
- Company Car & Smart Phone
Ready to submit your resume?
Apply now using our online application. If you have any questions please contact us at 203-634-8668.